Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Lost Friendship

I had a friend, the most understanding relationship, we had.
I felt my heart lighter and easier, when I was with him
The most heart pricking moment that happened in my life too;
Was like feather in the hand, due to the inspiration he gave;
Those days, I could not even dream, if at all we would fight how those days would be;
Because I always had a confidence that we will not be separated;
I have never expected anything from him, infact tat was the real friendship;
I have never hidden anything from him, even whatever worst has happen;
I have never been possessive with him, those days - until one day
When I had that possessive feeling started, problem too had its begining;
Nearly one and half years over, I am searching for my lost happiness
Though I smile outside, my heart is in pursue of that real joy

Pain is pricking my heart;
Tears are hiding the eyes;
But anger is the mask, I am wearing;
Konwing with out the path to travel;
I am searching for that in night;
Though lights are there, my eyes are tied up
Dont know to explain the pain in words
but the nature knows the feel, for to them only I cry and share;

2 comments:

Raich said...

Nice blog.
True friends never depart.
They stay silently in heart saying they still care for us. So, dont worry

Unknown said...

If your pipes did not last everlastingly, but with correct maintenance you can expect yours to serve you a long time.so handle be a gentle!If you trouble for your appliance well and it still breaks, call you home appliance repair service. Your appliance could still be covered under warranty to a product recall.
For further detail visit our locate please click here>>
24 hour plumbing service in salem
https://www.facebook.com/apm.ourtechnicians/?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lFLF4SUTnM
https://www.instagram.com/ourtechnicians/